- Statement from the President Regarding the Enthronement of His Majesty the Emperor Naruhito
- Statement from President Donald J. Trump Regarding the Abdication of His Majesty the Emperor Akihito
- The Support System for Vitalizing Local Economy in Japan through Foreign Human Resources
- Our office will be closed on Monday, May 27, 2019 in observance of Memorial Day.
- Application Guidelines: Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship for 2020
- Regarding access to the area around Phipps Tower (Location of the Consulate General of Japan)(December 28, 2018)
- Dear travelers to Japan: It is recommended to take out an overseas travel insurance（December 26, 2018）
- What are the facts regarding Former Civilian Workers from the Korean Peninsula
- Methods for a Court of a Foreign State to Request Japan to Serve Judicial or Extrajudicial Documents and Take Evidence (October 30, 2019)
- Regarding 2019 Holidays
- New entrance requirements for Phipps Tower (Location of the Consulate General of Japan in Atlanta) due to updated security policy.
- 「Be aware of traffic rules in Japan」(2018.08.24)
- Information for those bringing medication, plants, or animals into Japan
- Start of the Trusted Traveler Program!
- World War II Artifacts
- 2016 Kumamoto Earthquake Donation Information
- Conferment of Decorations on Foreign Nationals
- To Residents of the Commonwealth of Virginia (Regarding Changes in Jurisdiction)
- Alert Regarding Fake Consulate General of Japan in Atlanta Websites
- Information on Earthquake Recovery
Decoration Conferment Ceremony for Mr. Alex Gregory
December 10, 2018
(Photo Courtesy of YKK Corporation of America)