Visa (Others)


Other Visas

  • Medical Stay: a visa issued to foreign patients wishing to visit Japan for medical purposes (including full medical check-ups). The visa is issued to their accompanying person(s) as well if necessary and as needed.
  • Designated activities (Long Stay for sightseeing and recreation): a visa for an individual at the age of 18 years or older and has savings equivalent to more than 30 million Japanese yen owned by you and your spouse.
  • Designated activities (Examples: foreign nationals who wish to enter Japan as personal help privately employed by diplomats, etc., foreign nationals who wish to enter Japan for a working holiday or for paid internships, candidate nurses and care workers who wish to enter Japan based on an EPA, etc.)


Please see our main Visiting Japan / Visa page.

Visa Main Page

Recommended Information